Suresh Raina's lucky escape after tyre burst
Cricketer Suresh Raina had a fortunate escape while travelling from Ghaziabad to Kanppur on 12 September. Raina has been recently appointed the captain of India Blue Team for the Duleep Trophy. The cricketer was travelling to Kanpur to take part in the tournament. On his way, the tyre of his Range Rover burst near Etawah at 2 pm.
Raina's vehicle did not have any spare tyres, that's why he was left waiting at the spot for sometime. But after the locals inform the Police, he was given another vehicle to complete his journey. According to the DSP Rajesh Kumar, Raina was driving the vehicle when the incident took place and the accident would have been disastrous, if the car was being driven on high speed.
- Would love to win all matches against World XI: Sarfraz Ahmed
- Faf du Plessis to lead Proteas in all three formats
- India vs Australia: Top ODI spot up for grab for both teams
- Virat Kohli's gift to English female cricketer gets her trolled for misspelling Indian skipper's name
- Bangladesh recall Mahmudullah for Proteas Tests