Sukma: Two kilograms IED defused by CRPF
On 15 April,The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) defused two kilograms of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) near Polampalli village of the Sukma district.
The 223 battalion of the CRPF detected and defused IED with command wire which was placed by the Naxalites.
During the search operation, a sniffer dog got bitten by a snake and was later rushed to a hospital in Sukma for treatment.
- BJP national executive meet to chalk out 2019 elections' strategy: Ram Madhav
- Rajya Rani express derailment: UP CM Adityanath announces compensation for injured
- MP: Police launches probe into Panchayat diktat of marrying five-year-old girl
- Uttar Pradesh: Eight coaches of Rajya Rani express derail in Rampur
- BJP accuses Lalu's son Tej Pratap for concealing property in election affidavit