Sukma attack: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 25 lakh for family of CRPF Jawan of MP
On 26 April,Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced an ex-gratia of Rs. 25 lakh as compensation for next of kin of Madhya Pradesh CRPF jawan who lost his life in Sukma Naxal attack.
Meanwhile, the Union Home Ministry earlier in the day sought a report from the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on recent Sukma attack, which claimed lives of 26 security personnel.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh yesterday directed Director General of the CRPF and security adviser to MHA K Vijay Kumar to stay put in Chhattisgarh and frame strategy to tackle Naxals in Sukma.
The attack took place on personnel of the CRPF's 74th Battalion as they were assisting the local population in road building activity in the district.
- Ashok Gehlot appointed as General Secretary of Gujarat Congress
- MCD Election Results: Will do analysis of our defeat, says Manish Sisodia
- Indian High Commissioner to meet Pak Foreign Secy for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- MCD Election: BJP's lotus blossoms in all three corporations
- Vadodara: Man arrested for repeatedly raping daughter