A street in Madhya Pradesh pays tribute to Diana"s great grandpa
Penty Naka in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh is named after actress Diana Penty’s ancestors. Diana, who is currently shooting for her upcoming film Lucknow Central, has a street named after her great grandfather, Maneck S. Penty. Since Diana comes from a family of food lovers, it's only fitting that Penty Naka is an area known for its street food
Diana was excited finding the street on a navigation app said, “I have always known about my Jabalpur connection, but it’s only recently that I’ve been trying to find out more about my family’s history there. My dad’s side of the family was from Jabalpur. So in my childhood, I remember hearing stories of our ancestral house (called Penty House) and how the area around came to be known as Penty Naka after my great grandfather, Maneck S. Penty. I was thrilled to find it on Google maps and I'm hoping to visit the place soon!"
Lucknow Central ,stars Farhan Akhtar and the film is directed by Ranjit Tiwari and produced by Nikhil Advani. Diana plays an NGO worker in it. It is set to release on September 15
- I don’t think my opinion matters says Parineeti Chopra when asked about Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Rishi Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui bury the hatchet
- Tubelight 1st poster: Will you 'back' Salman Khan's 'back'?
- Always used to feel I'm a Bengali: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Keep your 10 lakhs ready Maulvi, I am shaving my head: Sonu Nigam