The "Strategic Outlook of the Global Pumps Market, 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service covers the global opportunities in 2020 for pump companies in the top 3 end-user industry segments (water and wastewater, food and beverages, and construction). It offers regional analysis of how economic factors will impact the market. Opportunities in all end-user industry applications for pump manufacturers are highlighted, including oil and gas (O&G; upstream, midstream, and downstream), power generation, chemicals, water and wastewater, construction, food and beverages, metals and mining, and pharmaceuticals. Global economic changes and the impact on end-user industry trends and aftermarket services are detailed as well.
Top Predictions for 2020:
- The outbreak of coronavirus in China has shaken the global economy, leading to the temporary closure of manufacturing facilities and emergency lockdown. The whole of 2020 is likely to remain gloomy, affecting the investment sentiment until the vaccine development and decline in the number of infected individuals.
- 2020 began with signs of economic slowdown and the worst hit, with COVID-19, pandemic virus, hurting business sentiment and investor confidence. The price war between the oil-rich nations peaked with Saudi Arabia's announcement of oil price cut by $3 per barrel in March 2020. The oil prices crashed with WTI reaching the lowest ever in the last decade at $20.8 per barrel. Russia and Saudi Arabia's disagreement with OPEC's production cut and prevalence of COVID-19 are likely to result in oil price instability in 2020.
- Plant maintenance continues to be a key area of focus for end-users, with capital allocation toward asset services and aftermarket needs. Services that include programs enhancing pump reliability and minimizing the scope of unexpected failure will continue to gain traction in 2020 with the settlement of economic conditions. Water and wastewater, chemicals, and O&G are expected to be the main adopters of pump monitoring solutions.
- Market consolidation through mergers and acquisitions is expected to be a pivotal factor to increase market share and presence of pump OEMs. Several large transactions have been observed in 2019; this includes Ingersoll Rand and Gardner Denver merger, Weir's divestment of flow control division, acquisition of Sundyne by Warburg Pincus investment firm. Owing to market maturity and competition, innovative and strategic perspectives on collaboration and consolidation will be necessary to drive the long-term growth of larger market participants in the high-growth markets.
The study outlines the latest trends in terms of industry, economy, and technology across the top 3 industry segments for centrifugal and positive displacement (PD) pumps across the globe. Geographic segmentation includes North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The study period is 2019 to 2020. The study concludes with a competitive analysis of top pump participants and elaborates on their strengths and weaknesses in 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Global Economic Outlook for 2020
- Global Economy in 2019 - Top Trends
- Covid-19 Global Economic Impact - Visioning Scenarios
- Global, Advanced, and Emerging Markets Growth
- Global Economic Outlook 2020 - Top 5 Predictions
- 2020 World GDP Growth Snapshot
- Major Economies - Key Predictions for 2020
- Covid-19 - Global War Against Virus
- Impact of Economic Crisis on Manufacturing Landscape
4. Pumps Market Outlook 2020
- Overview of the 2020 Pumps Market Landscape
- Market Revenue of Global Centrifugal Pumps
- Market Revenue of Global PD Pumps
5. Pump Revenue Forecast Scenarios
- Market Growth Rate Forecast Scenarios
- Forecast Scenario Discussion
6. End Industries Outlook 2020
7. Competitive Outlook
- Market Share of Top 10 Participants - Global Pumps Market
- Competitive Landscape of Manufacturers - Total Pumps Market
8. Technology Outlook
- Top Trends for 2019 and Beyond and Their Potential Implications on Technology Innovation
- Adoption and Penetration of Technologies
- Pump Services - Level of Engagement
- Pump - Key Technology Trends to Watch
- Role of Cognitive Analytics in the Pumps Market
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
10. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends on the Global Pumps Market
- Mega Trend Impact on the Global Pumps Market
- Mega Trends Explained
11. Key Conclusions
- Ingersoll Rand and Gardner Denver
- Warburg Pincus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8mtfip
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900