Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer and Julia La Roche discuss the big stories of the day. Alexis also talks with eHarmony CEO Grant Langston about how happy Americans are in their relationships.
- Market roller coaster
- Senate set to vote on two-year budget deal
- Government is funded till midnight tonight
- Amazon to deliver Whole Foods groceries via Prime Now
- Tesla to invest in a Model Y crossover
- Upton claims Guess CEO called her a ‘fat pig’
- Shareholders sue Wynn Resorts board
- Nearly 11.8M enroll for Obama health law in 2018
- Philly expects 2 million fans for Eagles victory parade
- Yum beats on Q4 earnings, teams up with GrubHub
- Twitter reports first profitable quarter
- BlackRock to raise $10B for new equity investments business: Reuters
- Apple to include Face ID in all of this year’s phones: rpts
- eHarmony CEO: Are American couples happy?