Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Mega buss ahead of cabinet rejig
8 new governors appointed
2. Punjab Congress crisis: Capt. Amarinder Singh to meet Sonia Gandhi
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh will meet Congress president Sonia Gandhi in Delhi.
3. Samajwadi Party leader reacts to the forced conversion issue in Uttar Pradesh.
He blames the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) for this racket.
4. Shiv Sena slams RSS and BJP via mouthpiece Saamna
Sena has said that BJP is behind hateful and divisive politics and the BJP hit right back calling the Sena power-hungry
5. Delimitation Commission reaches Srinagar
Delimitation Commission will meet all J&K political parties except the PDP, which has decided to skip the meet.
5. Delhi HC slams Twitter
The court warns the microblogging website that it cannot take as much time as it likes to comply with the law.