Headlines of the Hour:
1) It’s been over 100 days since Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead, still no authentic and reliable information has been put out by Central agencies. Sushant’s family now questions the delay in the CBI probe.
2) With no headway in Sushant’s death probe, Aghadi Government claims vindication and allegations against the Mumbai police completely false and baseless.
3) Massive dispute erupts after Hindu group filed a civil suit in a local Mathura court stating claims on the 13.37 acres Shri Krishna Janmabhumi land. They also demanded the removal of mosques.
4) Shiv Sena MMP Sanjay Raut and Former Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’ meet sparks controversy. Sanjay Raut has clarified and stated that his meeting was scheduled with Devendra Fadnavis for a long time, even before the dispute.
5) As Pan India protest continues, Prime Minister Narendra Modi tries to allay the concerned farmers over new farm bills saying that new law will liberate India’s Kisaan.