New Delhi, Sep 19: The SSC CPO 2019 official notification has been released. The same is available on the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive computer-based exam for the recruitment of SI in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant SI in CISF. More details are available on ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO: Important dates:
- Last date to apply: October 16, 2019
- Last date to make fee payment: October 18, 2019
- Admit card for Tier-I: November 2019
- Paper-I Exam: December 11 to December 13, 2019
- Result: Tentatively in January 2020
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 years age relaxation
- OBC: 3 years
Application fee: Rs 100
Women candidates, SC/ST, ESM exempt from application fee
How to pay application fee for SSC CPO 2019:
- BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, Debit card, cash at SBI branches.