This is the song Ryan Reynolds sang while Blake Lively was in labour
Singing, while your wife is in labor? Well, only Ryan Reynolds could have pulled off such a thing. In a video posted on designer Michael Kors' YouTube page, the 29-year-old-actress revealed that his superstar husband played Marvin Gaye's song ' Let's get in on' while she was in labor.
While playing a game of Fact or Fiction, the 'Shallows' star asked, 'My husband played 'Let's Get It On' when I was in labor. So is it so true or so false?'
To which, the 57-year-old-designer answered, 'True.' 'My doctor was laughing so hard that I thought she was going to drop our baby,' she joked to Michael who guessed correctly. Blake and Ryan are parents to two daughters: James, two, and Ines, six months.
During the game, she also revealed that she had a childhood crush on David Letterman when she was a little girl, while she had her first kiss at age of 16 on camera.
About the kiss, she said, 'My first kiss was in a movie. I was just so terrified.' On the work front, Blake Lively was last seen in the thriller ' The Shallows' which went on to be a success at the box office by grossing 119 million USD, against a budget of 17 million USD.
- Dwayne Johnson all set to star in Disney's 'Jungle Cruise'
- IT'S HERE! Thor and Hulk face-off in first 'Thor: Ragnarok' trailer
- `Work with Vin, drive a car?` sounds like a perfect job for Helen Mirren
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk welcome their first child
- Billie Lourd tapped to star in 'American Horror Story' Season 7