The upcoming film of Tamil actor Chiyaan Vikram finally gets a title. Produced by Kabali maker Kalaipuli S Thanu and directed by Vaalu fame Vijay Chander, the film is touted to be an action-thriller. Baahubali actress Tamannaah Bhatia has been finalised for the film, which also marks her first collaboration between Vikram.
Earlier, the makers had tentatively titled the film as Chiyaan 53.
But on Friday evening, the makers announced the film title as Sketch. The makers had also released a poster of Sketch l, featuring the national award winning Tamil actor.
Sketch is based on the vehicle trafficking in the interiors of North Chennai. Vikram is reportedly plays a gangster in the film. The names of S.S. Thaman and Sukumar have been finalised as the music composer and cinematographer respectively while Ruben edits the film. It is slated to release later this year.
- Akshara Haasan says, would love to work with dad
- National Film Awards are biased says director AR Murugadoss
- Mohanlal: Indian actor with maximum National Film Awards
- Rajinikanth postpones meet with fans
- Kamal Haasan narrowly escapes fire tragedy