Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpyee have been shooting for Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary for past few months. The major portion of the film was shot in Delhi and London with the two stars. Now Rakul Preet has joined the crew of this film which is set against army backdrop.
Rakul plays an IT professional in the film, while Sid is an army officer. The drama is inspired by a true incident involving two army officers, both strong-minded individuals with completely different views. Manoj Bajpayee mentors protégé Sid in the film.
Sidharth Malhotra and Rakul Preet Singh were recently spotted shooting for a romantic number outside a café in Gurgaon's Cyber city hub in the rain. It is said that shoot is expected to continue for next few days in Delhi and the crew will then begin work on post production.
Aiyaary is produced and directed by Neeraj and also stars Anupam Kher, Puru Raajkumar, Naseeruddin Shah and others. The film is slated to release on Republic Day in 2018 and will have box office clash with Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0.
- Virat Kohli to Shahid Kapoor: 10 celebrities who nailed the beard look
- Ileana D'Cruz poses for magazine cover
- Prasoon Joshi holds 1st board meeting of newly instituted CBFC Board
- Akshay Kumar's brother-in-law to make debut in Bollywood with this director's film
- If I had worked with Salman Khan, my career would have been flop: Kangana Ranaut