Shruti is preparing for her next Sangamitra
Shruti Haasan has recently started preparation for her big budget (150 crore) fantasy based tri-lingual drama titled Sangamitra, which is all set to go on floor soon. Shruti is leaving no stone unturned to get every nuance of her character right. Shruti is going to play a warrior princess and is believed to be undergoing rigorous physical training for the same in London.
A source says, “Shruti is excited about for her role as Sangamitra. The role is a complex yet fierce character that is believed to be an expert battle fighter.Shruti has been training with a professional sword fighting expert and action choreographer in London. He started of training her with basic movements and maneuvers and then brought in the aspect of precision and physical agility. That was accompanied by some intense mind mapping techniques followed by true blue swords men to make sure she gets every move perfect.”
The film will release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. It is directed by Sundar C and Ravi and Arya will be playing the lead roles, while AR Rahman will compose music for it. Reportedly the Hindi version will have different set of actors, though Shruti might be part of the Hindi version too.
- Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael to release with Rajkumar Rao’s Bareilly Ki Barfi
- Keeping up with Kapoors on Babita Kapoor's b'day
- Karan Johar congratulates Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for a decade of marital bliss
- Akshay Kumar launches book on 'Veerappan'
- Adapting 'Half Girlfriend' for big screen was difficult: Mohit Suri