Shradha Kapoor is right now holidaying in Europe with her family. Sources say she is so busy enjoying herself that she's been ignoring the calls from her rumoured boyfriend, Farhan Akhtar.
Not so long ago it was reported that Shraddha had moved in with Farhan to which her family had strongly objected. The family apparently thinks that Farhan is much older than Shradha and she is too young to be getting into a serious relationship. Perhaps this family holiday is Shradha's way of trying to appease her family and get out of the relationship which her family thinks isn't good for her.
However, Farhan is said to be still smitten by the actress and has been constantly trying to get in touch with her. Even though earlier Shradha had apparently told him to keep their relationship out of public glare, he had infuriated her by visiting her on the sets of her film. According to sources, now Shradha is not even entertaining his calls. She is also apparently decided not to be part of endorsement of a brand that she's supposed to do it with Farhan.
Let's wait and watch how this story pans out.
- Amitabh Bachchan dodges uncomfortable questions on Ram Gopal Varma
- Don't let naysayers discourage you: Huma Qureshi
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania box office: Varun – Alia’s magic leads to good opening!
- Sonam Kapoor has perfect answer for RGV tweet fiasco
- Anushka Sharma answers reporter's mother's call, mid-interview