Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) 24 days before Sushant’s death, he wanted to take control over his money. Sushant’s chats with Bank Manager reveals a new lead in the financial angle.
2) After three hours of the raid, Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda grilled by the NCB joint with the drug peddlers who named them. Rhea and Showik’s mobiles and laptops are also seized.
3) Drug peddler Basit Parihar sent to NCB custody till the 9th of September after his connections with Showik came to light.
4) As the tension along the LAC continues, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh is likely to meet his Chinese counterpart in Moscow. Will diplomacy tackle the dragons?
5) From the kin of the victims to the priest community in the country, nationwide demand for a CBI investigation in the Palghar Mob Lynching Case peaks.
6) In a big setback for opposition rules, the Supreme Court dismisses their plea to postpone NEET exams.