Shekhar Suman again takes dig at Kangana
Actor Shekhar Suman didn't miss a chance to take a dig at Kangana Ranaut after her 'bad ass card' comment to filmmaker Karan Johar.
Shekhar, whose son Adhyayen was once in a rocky relationship with Kangana, sent out a cryptic tweet.
'Bad ass, bad mouth, bad films, bad acting, bad behaviour, bad English... What next,' Shekhar tweeted.
His tweet came after Kangana's response to Karan's remark that the actress should stop playing 'victim'.
Reacting to Karan's comment, Kangana reportedly said she was playing the 'bad ass card, not the victim or woman card'.
Shekhar had previously hit out -- in a cryptic tweet -- at a 'cocained actress' who has 'fallen flat on her face'.
That time, his tweet had come after the release of Kangana's latest film 'Rangoon' -- a Vishal Bhardwaj directorial which hasn't elicited the response the team was hoping to get.
Adhyayan and Kangana had a bitter split, and just last year, Adhyayen had made explosive revelations about his ex-girlfriend, saying he was 'abused verbally and physically'.
- I am non-violent person in real life: Taapsee Pannu
- Women like Anaarkali of Aarah are taken for granted: Avinash Das
- I hope Film Appellate Tribunal clears Lipstick Under My Burkha: Konkona Sen Sharma
- Stardom of Khans hard to achieve now: Varun Dhawan
- Aa Gaya Hero gets buyers; Govinda film confirmed for March 17 release