Sharad Yadav's 'Sanjhi Virasat Bachao' reeks of hypocrisy: JD (U)
Leaders of Janata Dal-(United) on 17 August said that Sharad Yadav's 'Sanjhi Virasat Bachao' programme reeks of hypocrisy.
JD(U) leader Ajay Alok said, "It feels weird to see that Sharad Yadav's ethics have taken a 180 degree turn. 30 years ago, he arranged the same meeting against the Congress. Now he is aligning with the Congress for the same meeting."
Echoing his fellow JD(U) leader's view, K.C. Tyagi said the party remains unaffected by the meeting.
He said, "The people who are organizing the meeting are not important for us and we remain unaffected by it."
Earlier, JD (U) founder Sharad Yadav said that he'll organize a ' Sanjhi Virasat Bachao' programme with Opposition parties as he feels that the Constitution is under threat in India.
- 'Blue Whale' challenge baiting children with low mental stability: Kerala IG
- 23 varsities, 217 government colleges to go polls on August 28
- India-China hold Border Personnel Meeting in Chushul
- J-K: LeT top commander killed in encounter in Pulwama
- Doordarshan refutes allegations of blacking out I-Day speech of Tripura CM