The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) have finalised both the schedule and required safety protocols for the resumption of the Serie A season.
Serie A was given the green light to resume last week, with teams to play twice a week and the Coppa Italia Final to go ahead on June 17.
Torino are set to host Parma when Serie A returns on June 20, with Cagliari visiting Verona. Atalanta will face Sassuolo, alongside a match-up between Inter Milan and Sampdoria the following day.
A number of precautions are to be put in place when matches return, with a maximum of 300 people allowed into the stadium, while individual teams must arrive in two separate coaches.
The traditional pre-match customs - such as photos and handshakes - will not take place, while those in the starting line-ups will be based in different dressing rooms from the substitutes.
Finally, similar to what we are seeing in the UK government's daily press conferences, post-match questions will be sent in by journalists, with answers streamed live on TV.
In addition, FIGC president Gabriele Gravina said he hopes some fans will be allowed back into stadiums before the conclusion of the current Serie A season.
He believes allowing fans into stadiums would be a "sign of hope" for the Italian public.
"It's a wish, I sincerely hope so," Gravina told Italian radio station Radio 24.
"It's hard to imagine that, with all the precautions that are being taken, you cannot have a certain percentage of people in a stadium with 60,000 or 80,000 seats."