Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Rinku Sharma murder case family insists on probing communal angle
Crime branch has been given 30 days ultimatum for probing 'communal angle‘ to the murder, as family had said that Rinku Sharma was murdered by Islamists because he chanted Jai Shree Ram and was collecting funds for Ram Mandir.
2. R-day violence probe intensifies
Delhi police take accused to the crime scene to recreate violence day for further investigation.
3. FM Nirmala Sitharaman fires Gandhis over the budget debate
Sitharaman states that Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has no right to give his views as Modi govt does not work for 'daughter and son-in-law'.
4. Khalistani sympathizers continue to strike post-R-Day violence
Netas hail R-Day vandals in Punjab during an event to observe the death anniversary of a Khalistani terrorist
5. Farmers' leader Rakesh Tikait vows to 'set Gujarat free'
Launching an all-India Kisan stir, Bharatiya Kisan Union spokesperson Rakesh Tikait on Friday, said that they (BKU) will go to Gujarat and 'set it free'.
6. Supreme Court dismisses review petition against Shaheen Bagh verdict
SC refuses a review petition against its last year's verdict over the anti-CAA protest in Delhi's Shaheen Bagh and said that right to protest and express dissent comes with certain duties and cannot be held “anytime and everywhere”.
7. Fuel prices continue to rise
Double whammy for working-class as fuel prices hiked for the fifth straight day, petrol rates touches fresh record high in Delhi.