Top headlines today:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a floral tribute to India’s Iron Man Sardar Vallabhbhai’s 145th birth anniversary. The grand celebration has welcomed 21 new projects for development in the town. This acts as a massive boost for Gujarat tourism. He states that the Army stands firm and is prepared for anything.
2. Shashi Tharoor, Congress MP on the other hand questioned over why Congress party should apologise. He, in a tweet, stated that he is still trying to figure out what Congress should apologise for. He further stated that government should keep the soldiers safe, he also added that the government rallied around the National flag and did not politicise the national tragedy and the Congress party expressed their condolences to the families of our martyrs.
3. On the occasion of Rashtriya Ekta Divas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi defends the decision to support French President Macron over terror attack. He said the world must unite against terrorism.
4. Hate mongering neta that is linked to the AIMIM, in a secular and democratic India, a call to behead those who are against Islam and hate Prophet Mohammad has marked a massive controversy. AMU student and AIMIM leader Farhan Zuberi incited and called for violence amid protest against thr French President.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inaugurating Sea Plane services in the state of Gujarat on the occasion of Ekta Divas. This service will boost tourism across the state. Gujarat ministry of tourism entered into an agreement with the Civil Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India to start these services at 4 spots in Gujarat which includes the construction of a Water Aerodrome.
6. The increase of ammonia in water has triggered a debate as the rise curtailed two main treatment plants. This also raised a massive political word war amongst the parties. Oppositions have lashed out at Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi Government for flopping the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ in the State.