1. Sandip Singh SSR friend call records accessed: Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘best friend’ Sandip Singh, who was seen everywhere and immediately, took charge after Sushant’s death was apparently missing from the late actor’s life for almost 10 months.
Times Now has accessed Sandip Singh’s call records and a preliminary look in the call records clearly shows that Sandip Singh hadn’t contacted Sushant Singh since September 2019. Why then did the self-proclaimed best friend took matters in his hand and was present everywhere, right from late actor’s residence to the morgue
Sandip’s call records also point to someone who directed him to reach the crime scene. Will the CBI take this angle into account is something that is yet to be known.
2. BJP MLA Ameet Satam who got a call from Sandip Singh had flagged it up to the DCP Abhishek Trimukhe on the 16th June.
Times Now accesses the chat between the BJP MLA Amit Satam and Bandra DCP Abhishek Trimukhe where he informs him about Sandip Singh's call which is a very important piece of evidence in Sushant Singh Rajput's case.
He also added that the statement from his dear friend Sandip Singh is very important.
Times Now's Aruneel reports, BJP MLA Amit Satam can find that Sandip Singh was a dubious character and he raised alarm bells to the Mumbai police but unfortunately, the police couldn't find these alarm bells right from the start.
Why did the Mumbai police did not take any cognizance from the start?
3. Times Now accesses new leads in the Sushant Singh Rajput case. The time of death is now under the scanner as the CBI carries on the death probe. The neighbours say the flatmates were cooking food in Sushant's house.
Times Now's Pranesh says all flatmates, as well as Sidharth Pithani, have been grilled by the entral Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for inconsistencies in statements.
The family suspects foul play when the Mumbai Police reached the crime scene. They suspect murder of Sushant Singh Rajput. Sushant Singh Rajput's was found in the afternoon and there was business as usual in the house. The kitchen was running and everyone was seen cooking a feast.
4. Times Now accesses flatmate Sidharth Pithani's version on the death of Sushant Singh Rajput case. As per Sidharth Pithani, he was very worried when Sushant Singh Rajput did not open his room door whereas cook Neeraj says Pithani was very calm. According to Pithani, wanted keymaker was gone before opening the door whereas cook says he waited for keymaker to leave. Inconsistencies have been noticed in the statements of Sidharth Pithani.
The lies are slowly unfolding. Sidharth Pithani fumbles for answers on being asked questions. The duplicate keys were not found of the room. Sidharth Pithani's calmness and inconsistencies have been suppressing emotions and are fully privy to the whole situation. CBI needs to watch them carefully.
5. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has started with day five of the investigation in the Sushant Singh Rajput case. A lot of movement has already taken place since the beginning of the day.
Sushant’s CA Sandip Sridhar has been summoned by the CBI at the DRDO guest house. Along with Sushant’s CA, few other people have been called in for another round of questioning. Late actor’s flatmate Siddharth Pithani has been called fourth time today, while Neeraj, the house help has been called in for five days in a row.
Discrepancies in the statements have been noticed by the CBI in the statements recorded by the key witnesses in this case. Siddharth Pithani has earlier been questioned by Enforcement Directorate as well, who is looking into the financial angle of this case.