Malayalam actor Nivin Pauly's upcoming Vishu release Sakhavu has completed its censorship formalities. Written and directed by actor-turned-director Sidhartha Siva, Sakhavu is produced by B Rakesh under the banner of Universal Cinema. Touted to be a campus-political entertainer, Sakhavu stars Gayathri Suresh, Aparna Gopinath and Aishwarya Rajesh in female lead roles. Veteran actor Sreenivasan portrays a significant role in the film.
The censorship of Sakhavu has been processed on Wednesday. The good news for the makers and fans of Nivin Pauly is that film has received a clean U certificate from the Central Board Of Film Certification (CBFC).
Sakhavu is based on the story of the young political worker, Krishna Kumar and how his life turns upside down after a visit to a medical college. Nivin Pauly portrays the role of Krishna Kumar in the film. The film also also stars Joju George, Maniyanpilla Raju, Binu Pappu and KPAC Lalitha.
Sakhavu is slated to be released on Saturday in 115 screens across the Kerala.
- Baahubali 2 : Prabhas, Rana Daggubati film set to be the first Indian film to release in original IMAX format in USA and Canada
- SPYder: Motion poster of Mahesh Babu - AR Murugadoss film released
- After 2.0, Zee TV bags Mahesh Babu - AR Murugadoss thriller SPYder
- Ezra : Prithviraj starrer emerges 8th Rs. 50 crore grosser of Malayalam cinema
- Pulimurugan : 3D version Mohanlal blockbuster enters Guinness Book Of World records