Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Union Home Minister Amit Shah speaks exclusively to Times Now amid his political campaign for West Bengal Polls 2021. He claims that the people of West Bengal need development as they are tired of corruption and dynastic politics.
2) On the second day of Amit Shah's visit and he is at Visva Bharati University, paying tributes to Rabindranath Tagore. Amit Shah will also address from the Visva Bharati University.
3) Amid raging farmers' protest, PM Modi visits Rakab Ganj Singh Gurudwara in Delhi, invokes a message of inclusivity and compassion.
4) After PM Modi visited Rakab Ganj Singh Gurudwara, the opposition jumped in and claimed hypocrisy by the Centre and ask Narendra Modi to reach out to farmers instead.
5) It is said that the agitating farmers are going to go on a hunger strike once again.
6) A controversial article critical of RSS by Ramachandra Guha has sparked off a fierce war of words.
7) It is a massive crackdown against Farooq Abdullah’s properties as the Enforcement Directorate has attached the leader’s several properties including two residential, two commercial, and one plot under Section 5 of the PMLA Act which is the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.