Sachhin Chhabra's 'lucky' Bollywood debut with 'The Rally'
Actor Sachhin Chhabra, best known for his roles in shows like "Ek Ghar Banaunga", "Niyati" and "Meri Doli Tere Angana Season 2", is making his Bollywood debut with "The Rally". He considers himself lucky as the movie will release on the occasion of "Ganesh Chaturthi" on Friday.
"My movie is blessing from Ganpati to me and is releasing on his day itself. I am lucky. I am blessed to play one of the lead role, Pappi, in the movie. He lives in a live-in relationship with his girlfriend Naina played by Shezali Sharma," Sachhin said in a statement.
"‘The Rally' is about focus in life and it's based on the Himalayan rally which actually happens in Manali. Rally is a race, it always has a driver and a navigator. The only purpose of Pappi's life is to get his sister married and to fulfil his childhood friend's dream of winning the rally.
"To achieve this, he can go to any extend. Pappi is actually a garage owner while Naina is the head manager at a resort. She is sweet but a little dumb," he added.
Shot in Manali, the film has been directed by Deepak N Anand and produced by Rohit Kumar.
- Anusha Dandekar asked to keep her live in relationship secret
- “I wish someone would sponsor my travel, I would just quit acting and travel all my life.”
- Two TV actors killed in road accident at Manor in Palghar
- Kunal Verma to tie the knot in 2019
- Television actress Mouni Roy surprises fans with her all new avatar