London, August 12: Kai Havertz is reportedly still pushing for a move to Chelsea, while Manchester United are considering their options.
Havertz has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea after an impressive season with Bayer Leverkusen.
The attacker may be getting closer to a switch to Stamford Bridge.
TOP STORY - HAVERTZ STILL PUSHING FOR CHELSEA MOVE
Havertz is still pushing for a move to Chelsea from Leverkusen, according to Fabrizio Romano.
The Germany international would join Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech in heading to Chelsea ahead of 2020-21.
Havertz scored 18 goals and provided nine assists in 45 games for Leverkusen this season.
- With Jadon Sancho potentially staying at Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United could look elsewhere. Sport reports United are insisting on Barcelona's teenage forward Ansu Fati and are willing to pay more than £90million (€100m). Meanwhile, ESPN reports United are looking at another Barcelona attacker in Ousmane Dembele.
- Real Madrid are considering their options ahead of next season. AS reports the LaLiga champions will bring back Martin Odegaard, who has been on loan at Real Sociedad, and Dani Ceballos, the latter having spent time on loan at Arsenal.
- Chelsea are linked with numerous moves ahead of 2020-21. However, The Guardian reports they are yet to make a bid for West Ham star Declan Rice.
- After a fine career at Manchester City, David Silva is leaving the Premier League giants. The Guardian reports Silva, 34, will join Lazio on a three-year deal.
- Quincy Promes has caught the eye at Ajax. The Sun reports Arsenal are eyeing a £25m (€27.8m) move for the forward, who netted 16 times in 28 games in 2019-20.
- Mario Gotze is set to have plenty of interest after leaving Borussia Dortmund. However, Sport Bild reports the 28-year-old has rejected a move to MLS side Inter Miami.