The Central Railway is hiring for the post of Indian Classical Dancer and Drama Artist in the cultural quota category, as per a recruitment notification issued on the website.
The application process for these posts, which begins from Monday, 4 February, will continue till 18 February.
Interested candidates can apply through the Central Railways' official website rrccr.com.
They are, however, advised to verify the educational qualifications and experience required before applying for these posts.
Here is the direct link for online application.
According to the website circular, there is one post each available for the following disciplines:
- Indian classical dancer (Katthak) Male/Female with experience of choreography in Indian folk dance.
- Drama artist Male/Female having experience in overall theatrical activities (Acting, Directing, Lighting, Setting and other sides of theatre).
The recruitment will be based on the written test, followed by a practical demonstration. The eligible candidates will be called for written test and those who qualify it will be called for practical demonstration.
A candidate must have passed Class 12 examination or equivalent with at least 50 percent marks.
A candidate should be between 18 -30 years of age. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be in accordance with the government norms.
In case of queries relating to the online submission and printing of Application, the candidates can call on 022-67453041 or 022-67453140 from 10 am to 5 pm (except Sundays and holidays). They can also send queries through email at email@example.com
RRB Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
- Click on “Online application for recruitment under Cultural Quota”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Select the “Click here” tab to proceed for online application, and then click on register
- Fill in the required fields on the Registration page.
- Upon successful registration, a registration number and password will be sent to your e-mail ID. You will also receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered Mobile number.
- Enter OTP and then click on “Verify Mobile No.” .
- Now, change the password and login afresh with Registration ID and New password.
- Fill in the requisite details, including your Educational qualification, Bank details, and uploading your scanned photograph.
- Make payment of fee by following the instructions carefully.
- Download the copy of application, and also take a print for future reference.
. Read more on Education by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsAmid US Exit Uncertainty, India Approaches Key Afghan Stakeholders . Read more on Education by The Quint.