Upping the ante against the NDA government on BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav's expulsion from the force, Congress is demanding that he should be reinstated to his duty.
Congress' communication department head Randeep Surjewala has asked few questions from the Modi government.
SURJEWALA SLAMS NDA GOVERNMENT
- Why was Tej Bahadur Yadav detained?
- Why was he taken into custody ?
- What kind of anti-national act did Tej Bahadur indulge in?
- What is the fault of Tej Bahadur? Why was he terminated?
- Should our soldiers not even complain about the quality of food being served to them?
- Do our soldiers not demand respect?
- Can this country provide them good food, clothing and weapons?
- Government must reinstate Border Security Force constable Tej Bahadur Yadav.
"Modi government must come out and explain its treatment to the soldiers. Every tenth soldier is from Haryana, it's not just about Tej Bahadur but honour of India. These questions must be answered by the prime minister and the defence minister. Each one of India's soldier is the brand ambassadors of Mother India," said Surjewala.