New Delhi [India], Mar. 7 (ANI): Smoking is injurious to health, may it be of a boy or a girl. There has been loads of researches and studies on how any why people should quit smoking.
On the occasion of International Women's Day, Amaresh Ojha, CEO and founder at Gympik have come up with following reasons as to why women should not smoke now, or ever.
- Decreased Bone Density: Women who smoke regularly have low bone density and have a higher chance of breaking a hip than a woman who do not.
- Menstrual Problems: Some studies show that woman who smoke have more irregular or painful periods.
- Menopause: Women who smoke are more likely than non-smokers to go through menopause at a younger age.
- Pregnancy: Woman may have a hard time getting pregnant and a high chance of losing their baby before it is born.
- Breathing: Woman who smoke have lungs that don't work as well as non- smokers lungs.
Living without Nicotine is not that tough. You just need to wish a Nicotine free life. Think before lighting up the next cigarette and of course.(ANI)