As our short-lived Winters might end soon, Mumbaikars will gather at Jio Garden to celebrate the art of word and performance. Spoken Fest 2020 is only a couple of days away and if you have anything except attending the beautiful gathering and celebration of stories and storytelling, you must cancel and get yourself registered for the fest, we promise you won’t regret it.
This weekend, you won’t only be mesmerised by the power of words and music, you will also have a chance to be taught the same by experts in the field. Spoken Fest 2020 has a lot in store for you and your friends and family, so come along with people and be a part of the vibrant art culture of Mumbai.
Here’s all you need to know about the Spoken Fest 2020
When is the Fest?
January 11 - 2.00 p.m to 10.00 p.m
January 12 - 2.00 p.m to 10.00 p.m
Where is the Fest?
JioWorld Garden, BKC, Bandra
Phase 2 Season Ticket- Rs 1499 (valid for both days)
Day 1- Rs 1199
Day 2- Rs 1199
Under 21 Ticket- Rs 999 for anyone younger than 21-years-of-age (valid for both days)
You can buy the tickets from here:
Find the complete schedule for thr fest below:
Here’s the complete list of workshops scheduled for both days:
1. Masterclass w/ Rudy Francisco
2. Let’s make a LAVANI! w/ Bhushan Korgaonkar
3. Creativity at Work w/ Contracts For Creators
4. Netflix: FanFiction Workshop w/ Mayur Puri
5. Spotify: Creator's Workshop - Yeh Podcast Kya Hai w/ Roshan Abbas
6. Spotify: Anchor Bootcamp
7. Manual Brewing Workshop w/ Blue Tokai
1. Masterclass w/ Shane Koyczan
2. Discover your clown w/ Rupesh Tillu
3. Dealing with the internal critic w/ Rosie Garland
4. Spotify: Creator's Workshop - I’m all ears w/ Gaurav Kapur
5. Spotify: Anchor Bootcamp
The Fest will also have live performances by celebrated artists and bands.
Here’s the complete list of performers for Spoken Fest 2020:
The Local Train
Peter Cat Recording Co.