RBI sets rupee reference rate at 66.1800 against dollar
The Reserve Bank of India 14 March fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 66.1800 against the US dollar and 70.4354 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 66.6880 and 70.6426 on March 10 March.
According to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 80.5014 and 57.57 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon.
The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.
- Airtel launches 4G in J&K, completes national rollout
- Telangana: 16-member gang caught trying to exchange old currency
- BJP stealing mandate in Goa, Manipur with money power: Rahul
- Criminal prosecution higher than expected: Income Tax Department
- 'When a woman is challenged': Sridevi shares first look of 'MOM'