Rajinikanth, Dhanush, Kabali maker film to start rolling in May
It's known that legendary Tamil actor Rajinikanth and his son-in-law and actor Dhanush are teaming up for an action entertainer, to be directed by PA Ranjith. The untitled film marks the second outing of Thalaivar-PA Ranjith duo after 2016 hit Kabali.
Dhanush, known for producing films such as Kaaka Muttai and Visaaranai, will bankroll the project under his banner Wunderbar Films.
Earlier, several media reported that the film will start commencing on 15 April. There are also reports that film will be titled as Kabali 2.
However, now it has been confirmed that the film will start rolling only b y mid-May as Dhanush had revealed the launching date during the promotions of his directorial debut, Power Pandi. Meanwhile, director Ranjith has squashed the reports of film circulated as Kabali 2.
"My next film with Rajinikanth Sir is not Kabali 2. It will be bigger and better than Kabali. The story will be a different genre this time. Rajini Sir is happy with the one-liner I had suggested for the film", PA Ranjith told.
- 'Sachin- A Billion Dreams' Marathi trailer out!
- Naa Peru Surya: Allu Arjun to don an army soldier in Vakkantham Vamsi film
- Angamaly Diaries stars Reshma Rajan, Sarath Kumar bags Mohanlal-Lal Jose film
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer set to create history in Australia
- Kerala Box Office : Sakhavu set to be Nivin Pauly's biggest opener