Rajasthan: Sukhoi-30MKI aircraft crashes in Barmer, pilot safe
A Sukhoi-30MKI aircraft crashed in Shivkar Kudla village in Rajasthan's Barmer on 15 March, 2017 while on a routine training sortie.
Both the pilots ejected safely. It is reported to be a technical snag.
Further details are awaited.
A MiG-21 aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed near Barmer in Rajasthan earlier on 10 September, 2016 last year. Both the pilots had managed to eject safely.
- Digvijaya Singh asks Rane to explain his meeting with Parrikar
- Kerala: School boy commits suicide after school alleges copying
- J&K: 3 terrorists neutralised in Kupwara encounter
- Agusta Westland case: Delhi High Court adjourns bail cancellation hearing till 12 April
- Raj Babbar offers to quit after Congress poll debacle in UP