IT raids premises, offices of Cafe Coffee Day owner VG Siddhartha
The Income Tax Department is conducting a search operation in the premises and offices of Former Karnataka Chief Minister SM Krishna's son-in-law VG Siddhartha, on 21 September.
Siddhartha is the owner of the popular cafe chain Cafe Coffee Day (CCD). Over 20 locations in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai and Chikmagalur are being raided and Cafe Coffee Day's main branch in UB city.
On that note, the stock of the cafe chain corrected over five percent on the news.
- Andhra CM greets nation on occasion of Navratri
- Internet services suspended after journalist's killing in Tripura
- PM Narendra Modi greets people on occasion of Navratri, Mera Chaoren Houba
- Allahabad High Court declares relegion change for second marriage as illegal
- Sushma Swaraj discussed peace, reconciliation process with Afghanistan: Ministry of External Affairs