Punjab: One dead, one injured after touching high tension wire in Ludhiana
At least one person was killed and another injured after touching a high tension wire in Ludhiana yesterday.
The police registered a case in this regard. An investigation is currently underway.
- Pakistan, India need to sit together to resolve Kashmir dispute: Maleeha Lodhi
- Former BCCI president Anurag Thakur to file reply before Supreme Court in contempt case
- Nepal President to arrive in Delhi on five-day visit
- Five BJP MLAs suspended from Telangana Assembly
- With eye on 2019, PM Modi's Mission Odisha takes off