Mohanlal fans have a reason to rejoice as the actor's 2016 Malayalam release Pulimurugan has entered into the list of Guinness Book Of World records. Directed by Vysakh of Pokkiriraja fame and produced by Tomichan Mulakupadam under Mulakupadam Films, the film went on to become the all-time Industry hit of Malayalam cinema. Pulimurugan also emerged as the first Rs. 100 crore Malayalam grosser as well.
On Wednesday, the 3D screening of the film was held at Adlux convention centre in Angamaly, Kerala amidst the presence of nearly 12,000 audience. With this it has entered the Guiness World Records for the 3D movie screening for the largest number of audiences. The previous record was held by Hollywood film Men In Black, with 7000 audience in Germany.
The screening was also attended by Mohanlal, Vysakh and Tomichan Mulakupadam.
Meanwhile, Pulimurugan is nearing its 200-theatrical days soon. The film also starred Bengali actress Kamalini Mukherjee, Telugu actor Jagapati Babu, Lal and Vinu Mohan.
- After 2.0, Zee TV bags Mahesh Babu - AR Murugadoss thriller SPYder
- Ezra : Prithviraj starrer emerges 8th Rs. 50 crore grosser of Malayalam cinema
- Dhanush is a great storyteller: Sean Roldan
- Kerala Box Office : Mammootty's Puthan Panam gets mixed response
- Fortunate to start my acting career with Mohanlal sir, says 1971 Beyond Borders actress Priyanka Agrawal