Priyanka Chopra, Sikkim Tourism Ministry come together for the first Sikkimese film Pahuna
Actress Priyanka Chopra's production house Purple Pebble Pictures in association with Sikkim Tourism Ministry today launched the first Sikkimese film 'Pahuna'.
'Pahuna' is a story about the love, strength and courage of three Nepali children who get separated from their parents, while fleeing the Maoist agitation from Nepal to Sikkim.
The entire cast and many of the technicians are from Sikkim.
'This is a genre that I have always been very excited about and I am glad that I am in a position today to do something meaningful in this space. We are honoured that the local government have extended their support to 'Pahuna',' Priyanka said in a statement.
The production on the film has already begun.
- Not sure about performing with Justin Bieber, says Sunny Leone
- Priyanka Chopra has no comparison with Deepika Padukone: Madhu Chopra
- Fortunate to get good work, I have planned it like that: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Karan Johar avoids Manish Malhotra's fashion show because of Kajol
- Rajkummar Rao on Trapped and how Aamir, Salman have changed the definition of commercial cinema!