Priyanka’s film Ventilator bagged nominations at zee awards
Priyanka Chopra made her debut as producer in Marathi films with Ventilator last year. The film had huge star cast of more than 100 actors and it was directed, co-produced by and written by Rajesh Mapuskar of Ferrari Ki Sawaari fame. The film got commercial success by collecting of 25 crore within a week of its release. Recently at Zee Gaurav Awards, it was nominated in five different categories, best film, director, editing, screenplay and best actor.
Priyanka announced this news on Twitter and wrote, “Yay @PurplePebblePic 1st nominations as http://producers.Best film, best direction, best editing, best Story screenplay #zeeawards#Ventilator.Also best actor nomination for our lead actor @jitendrajoshi27 for #ventilator yay! Good going @PurplePebblePic @mapuskar_rajesh @chopramm5.” (sic)
Actor director Ashutosh Gowrikar made his comeback in Marathi cinema with this film, while Priyanka too made her singing debut in the film with a song Baba. Rajesh had assisted Rajkumar Hirani in films like Munnabhai MMBS, Lage Raho Munnabhai and 3 Idiots before making his directorial debut.
- Rasika Dugal in Zoya Akhtar’s next in Bombay Talkies 2
- Witness the blood and sweat went into making action sequence of Naam Shabana
- Taapsee Pannu trained with Hollywood stunt director for Naam Shabana
- The way Sanjay Dutt reacted when Rajkumar Hirani narrated the script of his biopic...
- Rajkummar’s Rao TRAPPED to have a NO-INTERVAL SHOWCASING in THEATERS