PPP asks why one law for Nawaz Sharifs, one for Pak's poor
The opposition Pakistan People's Party ( PPP) has claimed that there are two laws operating across the country - one for the family of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, and the other for the country's poor.
According to the Dawn, party co-chairmen Asif Ali Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari called for Sharif's resignation, as two Supreme Court of Pakistan judges had declared him disqualified because of his family's involvement in the Panama Gate.
They were addressing a party rally in Shah Jewana. Asif Ali Zardari said the Panama Papers case verdict was a mere eyewash and a joke played on the nation.
- Former Indian diplomat urges for preparedness against China
- Taliban suicide attackers kill 50 Afghan soldiers at army base
- U.K. may reverse Brexit post polls: EU Parliament President
- Arun Jaitley takes up H-1B visa issue with US Commerce Secretary
- Indo-Canadian alliance deplores motion declaring 1984 anti-Sikh riots genocide