Porto Boss Sergio Conceicao's Press Conference Lasts Just 50 Seconds Following His Team’s Historic Win Against Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in UCL 2021 (Watch Video)

Dhairya Ingle
·2-min read

Last night Porto defeated Juventus in UCL 2021 on the basis of away goals in Turin. This scripted shocking exit of Cristiano Ronaldo’s team Juventus from the Champions League 2021. Now after the match, the manager of the winning team Sergio Conceicao appeared before the press and was forced to leave the hall within 50 seconds as no journalist asked him a single question during the conference which was live-streamed via Zoom. Just after the win against Juventus, Conceicao appeared before the press and his PR person welcomed the journalists. Cristiano Ronaldo Turns Away As Ball Sneaks Through His Legs Allowing Porto To Score the Decisive Goal That Knocked Juventus Out of Champions League (Watch Video).

Also Read | Liverpool vs RB Leipzig, UEFA Champions League Live Streaming Online: Where To Watch UCL 2020–21 Last 16 Match Live Telecast on TV & Free Football Score Updates in Indian Time?

“Ok. Good evening to all of you following us through Zoom. Any questions?” said the PRO. Just when he saw no requests from the journalists who were a part of the meeting he asked the press to shoot in their queries. Porto boss Conceicao was still waiting for his first question and once again the press officer said, “That's it? Well? Any questions?” Finally, the press officer decided to move on and said, “That's it then, let's go.” The video of the incident went viral on social media.

Check out the video of the incident below:

Also Read | Erling Haaland Surpasses Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi to Become Youngest Player to Score 20 Goals in UCL, Norwegian Breaks Major Records During Borussia Dortmund vs Sevilla (Watch Video)

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

This was surely touted to be the shortest press conference that he must have attended. Federico Chiesa was the one who scored a brace and Adrian Rabbiot chipped in with yet another goal. The match ended with 3-2.