UP polls 2017: Here's how Twitter reacts to BJP's huge win
As Bhartiya Janta Party's spectacular performance in Uttar Pradesh embarrased its opponent, Twitter users also did an awesome and hillarious job.
The "Aloo ki factory" jokes, "Modi hater" taunts and much more circulated on Twitter after Akhilesh-Rahul alliance and Mayawati were slapped with a humiliating defeat.
Have a look how Twitterati chose to make people laugh.
Indians who scored 300:— Chinu Sarkar (@chinusharma25) March 11, 2017
- Sehwag in Chennai
- Sehwag in Multan
- Karun Nair in Chennai
- Modi in UP#ElectionResults
At this rate we might as well forget 2019 & start planning/hoping for 2024.— Omar Abdullah (@abdullah_omar) March 11, 2017
- Uttar Pradesh voted for development, PM Modi: Raman Singh
- UP polls: BJP's votes soar since 2012; slight drop since 2014
- In western UP, 'counter-polarisation' works in BJP's favour
- UP polls: BJP, ally ahead in 9 of Allahabad distict's 12 seats
- Assembly elections 2017: BJP's 'mega victory' in UP, U'khand, says Rajnath Singh