Politics is not for me: Aamir Khan
Superstar Aamir Khan, who turned 52 today, says he will never join politics but will always be vocal about important issues.
The 'Dangal' star says he has never given an opinion carelessly and will continue to speak his heart out but in a careful manner.
'I've always been careful, I don't think I've been careless in giving my opinion on matters. I've always been careful and will hopefully continue to be so but also continue to say what I feel,' Aamir told reporters here.
The actor was speaking at a special press conference on his birthday.
Aamir says he will never venture in politics as he feels he can contribute a lot more within his space of being an artist.
'No, politics is not for me. I feel there's a lot I can contribute, staying in the creative field that I am in,' the actor says when asked if he will join politics.
'As an artist, a creative person, there's a lot I can contribute to society, to the nation. I would like to do that from where I am, I don't want to change that,' he said.
- Karan Johar, Mika Singh wish Aamir Khan on 52nd birthday
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor advised to avoid public appearances?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania box office: Varun – Alia film is a huge hit in just four days!
- 'When a woman is challenged': Sridevi shares first look of 'MOM'
- Thugs of Hindostan goes on floor in June; Aamir Khan doesn’t confirm Salute