New Delhi, April 1: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is known to keep all the fasts during Navratri even when he travels abroad for work. Not only does he make sure to complete all his tasks, he also makes sure to continue his faith. PM Modi doesn’t eat anything but eats only some fruits in the evening and drink water with lime juice.
The Prime Minister has been keeping the Navratra fast for more than four decades. In 2012, PM Modi had mentioned that he has been observing fasts during Navratri for 35 years. In September 2014, he observed the Kartik Navratri fast while on tour in the United States. Despite the fasts, the PM has been keeping his schedule tight.
PM NARENDRA MODI’S WEEKEND MENU ON NAVRATRI
Instead of food, let’s look at how PM Narendra Modi is living a life in ‘fast’ lane even during his nine-day long Navratri fasts. As per the reports, his weekend work menu will include infrastructure, justice, diplomacy, technology and spirituality.
- On April 1, Narendra Modi is will host the visiting Malaysian Prime Minister, Najib Razak. Modi is likely to hold the meeting with Razak for bilateral talks at Delhi’s Hyderabad House.
- As per the reports, the PM started his day with a ceremonial reception at 9 AM and is likely to accompany the Malaysian PM till evening.
- The official banquet is expected to start after 6.30 PM till 8 PM.
- After the banquet, Narendra Modi will address over 1000 engineering students at the Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon today at 10 pm via video conferencing. The hackathon is said to be world’s largest hackathon, an event that in which a large number of people meet to engage in collaborative computer programming to find digital solutions to the problems by creating software or mobile apps.
- Narendra Modi will address the students for about 30 minutes.
- On Sunday, Narendra Modi will fly to Allahabad to attend the closing ceremony of 150th anniversary of the Allahabad High Court.
- Later on, he will fly to Udhampur to inaugurate the longest Chenani-Nashri tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir.
- After the inauguration, Modi is likely to address a public rally in Udhampur. After which, he will fly back to Delhi.