Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Delhi police arrests Bengaluru activist in Greta-shared 'toolkit' probe
21-year-old climate change activist Disha Ravi was arrested from Bengaluru in relation to the 'toolkit' related to farmers' protest.
2. Congress repeats 'land was given away' jibe
Rahul Gandhi yet again taunts the BJP-led government over LAC standoff row.
3. PM Modi launches key projects in Tamil Nadu
Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stones of key projects today in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
4. Omar Abdullah claims he, his father and family put under house arrest
National Conference vice president Omar Abdullah claimed that he and his family, including his father and Member of Parliament Farooq Abdullah, have been put under house arrest by authorities.
5. Delhi police announced Rs 1 lakh reward for information on Lakha Sidhana
The Delhi Police has recently announced a heavy cash reward of Rs 1 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of Lakhbir Singh alias Lakha Sidhana, one among the prime accused of instigating violence on Republic Day during the farmers' tractor rally.
6. Uttarakhand floods: 40 bodies recovered, rescue operations underway
40 bodies were recovered from the affected areas while 166 were reported to be missing
7. Remembering martyrs of Pulwama attack
40 CRPF Bravehearts who lost their lives in the dastardly attack two years ago paid tribute.