PM Modi to visit Nagpur on 14 April
On 14 April,Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be visiting Nagpur on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti.
In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister said, "I am extremely honoured to be visiting Nagpur tomorrow, on the very special occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti
"In Nagpur, I will pray at Deekshabhoomi, a holy spot that is very closely associated with Dr. Ambedkar. A series of development projects are going to be inaugurated in Nagpur tomorrow, which will have a positive impact on people's lives," he added.
The Prime Minister further said the development projects include IIIT, IIM and AIIMS and launch of Koradi Thermal Power Station, adding that he would also address a public meeting.
"Will join culmination of the DigiDhan Mela, where I will present awards to Mega Draw winners of Lucky Grahak Yojana and DigiDhan Vyapar Yojna. We are unwavering in our efforts towards creating a strong, prosperous and inclusive India of Dr. Ambedkar's dreams," he added.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi says opposition should stop banging its head on EVMs
- Coal block allocation scam: SC refuses to relieve five IPS officers
- Leave Travel Concession case: Anil Kumar Sahani moves application in CBI court
- Padma Awards 2017: President Mukherjee honours Sanjeev Kapoor, Dipa Karmaka, Sakshi Malik
- BJP steals the show in assembly by-polls