PM Modi stop appealing, implement laws: Asaduddin Owaisi
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi on 24 April asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to stop appealing for security of every student in Kashmir and start implementing laws.
"PM's appeal is only on paper. Kashmiri students beaten many times. This government needs to implement laws and provide security," Owaisi told ANI.
Prime Minister Modi had earlier on Sunday urged all the Chief Ministers to take care of the students from Jammu and Kashmir in their respective states. His assertion came after Mehbooba raised the issue following assault of six Kashmiri students of Mewar University in Rajasthan by some locals.
- Supreme Court refuses PIL seeking implementation of fundamental duties
- Jammu & Kashmir: Terrorists attack PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar
- Mehbooba's 'zero credibility' responsible for Kashmir unrest: Activist
- Will initiate dialogue after restoring normalcy in Valley: Mehbooba Mufti
- Cypriot President to pay five-day state visit to India