Here on the Top Headlines:
- Amid protest by oppositions, Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomes the passage of two historic bills in Rajya Sabha. Assures farmers that there will be no change in the Minimum Support Price (MSP) system.
- Total chaos in the House of Elders has taken place just before the voting. The opposition resorted to heckling and hooliganism was observed. Parliamentary norms were flouted. The deputy chairperson of the house was heckled and the Rajya Sabha rule book was torn.
- Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Ahead of the AIIMS board meeting which is expected on 22 September, Forensics panel chief Dr Sudhir Gupta has once again reiterated and said that the AIIMS Forensic report is going to be all conclusive.
- Maharashtra Government's 'Ukhad diya' mindset services again. Mumbai cop threatens arrest as the PMC bat victims plan protest, BJP slams the double-speak of the state government.
- Massive victory for Border Security Force (BSF) in Jammu. Pakistan's narco terror plot crushed. 54 Kg of drugs seized along the border.