Top Headlines of the day:
1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a scathing attack on Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday, accusing her of betraying the people of West Bengal and accusing her of brutality against political opponents.
2) Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, took aim at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday, accusing him of destroying the country's economy by demonetizing currency in 2017 and privatizing banks.
3) During a meeting today between Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and US Secretary of Defense General Lloyd Austin, the two countries concentrated on extending their military engagement, according to a joint statement released today.
4) The NIA and Forensic team took suspended Mumbai API Sachin Vaze to the crime scene where the explosive-laden Scorpio was discovered outside Antilla on February 25 to reconstruct the crime scene on Friday night as part of their investigation into the Antilla bomb scare.
5) As the country faces a new wave of infections, several states in India have begun to reintroduce restrictions to combat the spread of Covid-19.
6) Dattatreya Hosabale, a Karnataka native, was elected as the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh's 'Sarkaryawah' (general secretary) on Saturday.
7) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to hold a review meeting on the ‘Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana' (MMGGRY) scheme.