Here are the top headlines of the hour:
1. While campaigning for phase 2 of the Bihar Assembly Elections; Prime Minister Narendra Modi has attacked Mahagathbandhan's Bihar Chief Ministerial candidate Tejashwi Yadav and called him 'Jungleraj ka Yuvraj'.
2. Two days after firing during Durga idol immersion in Munger, contradictory versions emerge. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faces flack from the opposition. Mahagathbandhan dubs him General Dyer.
3. Voters in 71 constituencies seal their candidates today and only 33.10% voter turn out till 1 PM.
4. PDP leaders hit the streets as India opens Jammu and Kashmir for all. Gupkar Lobby fears of demographic change.
5. Former Jammu & Kashmir Chief Minister slams NIA crackdown on terror in Srinagar. Mehbooba Mufti calls NIA, BJP's pet for raiding activist Khurram Parvaiz.
6. Enforcement Directorate takes former Principal Secretary in custody as soon as Kerala High Court rejects his anticipatory bail plea.
7. 21-year-old girl shot dead for revenge in Faridabad. Main accused and his accomplice arrested. SIT probe underway, the team meets victim's family and records statements to take investigation ahead.
8. Religious groups push to reopen temples in Maharashtra, Priests meet the State Governor. They demand temples be reopened by 1st November.
9. In a major boost to IAF, 5 Rafale jets to land at the Ambala airbase by the 5th of November. The jets will be inducted in the Golden Arrow Squadron soon.
10. Amid the surge in COVID-19 cases in Delhi in the past few weeks, all schools to remain shut.