We have all wished to or even planned a solo trip once in our life. Solo travelling may seem adventurous but it requires lot of planning.
Sometimes the situations can be challenging where you just have yourself to rely on. At times the situations can be tricky.
So before you pack your bags and embark on one such trip you should know the pros and cons:
1. First try a short trip to understand the general problems you can face while travelling alone.
2. Do your research properly but leave some space for flexibity.
3. Choose your accomodation well. You might like to look for a central and well connected place.
4. Carry copies of important travel documents, just in case you lose the originals.
5. Make sure you manage your finances well. It might get difficult for you to manage things if you fall short of money.
6. Travelling in group gives you a sense of safety but you don't get the benefit while travelling solo.