The "Myasthenia Gravis - Pipeline Review, H2 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) pipeline landscape.
Myasthenia gravis is autoimmune neuromuscular disease characterized by weakness and rapid fatigue of any of the muscles under voluntary control. Symptoms include drooping of one or both eyelids, diplopia and difficulty swallowing, chewing and speaking. Treatment includes immunosuppressants, corticosteroids and surgery.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Myasthenia Gravis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 7, 8, 7, 2, 15 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Myasthenia Gravis (Immunology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Myasthenia Gravis - Overview
- Myasthenia Gravis - Therapeutics Development
- Myasthenia Gravis - Therapeutics Assessment
- Myasthenia Gravis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Myasthenia Gravis - Drug Profiles
- Myasthenia Gravis - Dormant Projects
- Myasthenia Gravis - Discontinued Products
- Myasthenia Gravis - Product Development Milestones
- Ahead Therapeutics SL
- Akari Therapeutics Plc
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Alpha Cancer Technologies Inc
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Amplo Biotechnology Inc
- AnTolRx Inc
- Argenx SE
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Cabaletta Bio Inc
- Cartesian Therapeutics Inc
- CuraVac Inc
- Cytodyn Inc
- DAS Therapeutics Inc
- Grifols SA
- HanAll Biopharma Co Ltd
- KIMS Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Medytox Inc
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Neurotune AG
- Nihon Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- NMD Pharma APS
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc
- Protalex Inc
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc
- RemeGen Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Toleranzia AB
- Tolerion Inc
- UCB SA
- Viela Bio Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/meryhm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900